By purchasing the Viberect device you agree to be bound by all the following content:
The Viberect® User’s Guide provides information and instructions which must be followed to ensure safe performance of the Viberect® device. The User’s Guide also contains warnings and precautions which must be observed at all times.
All Statements in the User guide must be followed at all times.
Manufacturer guarantees the Viberect® Device from mechanical and electrical failure resulting from defective parts and/or workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Shipping charge is nonrefundable.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents, tampering or alterations of product in any way or due to attempting to open the device, improper handling, cleaning or misuse of the product or failure to follow the instructions in the User’s Guide. Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement, at its option, of a defective product.
1. This device shall not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions. Consult your physician.
2. Vibratory stimulation may cause a superficial trauma to the skin resulting in bruising, bleeding or superficial ulceration. If any such condition occurs, refrain from vibrating and consult your physician.
3. Do not immerse the vibrator in any type of fluid. Do not operate the vibrator in bathrooms or elsewhere under wet conditions.
4. If the user develops penile erection after use of the Viberect® device that lasts for more than four hours, consult your physician or go the emergency immediately, as the user may have developed Priapism, which is a medical emergency. Priapism is a medical condition in which poorly oxygenated red blood cells are entrapped in your penis. This requires urgent medical or surgical attention.
5. The Viberect® device is a personal item. The medical Soft pad is "One-Person" use only. It can never be cleaned and reused by another individual. The pads can be used by the same user many times. If the pads start showing any signs of wear and/or degradation, replace them immediately.
6. In Urology, Sexual Therapy, or Infertility clinics, The Soft pads MUST be REPLACED between users.
Limitations of Liability
The Reflexonic Company and the Manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages whether direct or indirect.
The use of the Viberect® device and any information on this website (or of any other literature released by Reflexonic LLC) is entirely at the risk of the user. Under no circumstances shall the company, the manufacturer, sub-contractors, distributors or any individuals associated with the Reflexonic Company be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, special, economic or financial including any loss of profits) whatsoever that may be incurred through the use of the Viberect® device or any information published by the company.
The Viberect® device and method, and the terms "Reflexonic®" and "Viberect®" are exclusive properties of Reflexonic LLC. They are fully protected by Patent and Trademark laws of the United States and other Countries and will be enforced fully in all courts of law in all international jurisdictions.
The information presented by www.reflexonic.com and/or Reflexonic LLC shall NOT be considered complete, nor should it or take the place of a consultation with a physician or competent healthcare professional for medical diagnosis and/or treatment, but is provided as information only. The devices listed on this site should ONLY be recommended by a physician or other qualified health care provider.
Reflexonic LLC. is not responsible for the actions of any other party who uses the Web Site.
You are Responsible for Your Use of the Viberect® Device
You agree to be solely responsible for your use of the Viberect® device, and to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through this website or other literature.
This Agreement is Governed by Maryland Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, United States of America, as such laws would apply to a contract fully negotiated, entered into, and performed in Maryland without giving regard to its choice of law provisions.
Viberect, Viberect X3, private gym, Vibrance pelvic trainer and Active products are personal items, similar to electronic toothbrush or personal shavers that cannot be processed, or resold by federal law and must be destroyed due to risk of communicatable diseases to our staff.
We are unable to accept returns on open and/or used items under any circumstances. We will gladly provide full refund for unwrapped and sealed items once shipped back to our facilities after authorization. Tampered return items will be destroyed immediately. Refused unopened items will incur $25 restocking fee.