Morpheus® Rehab Systems are best for Men who want to improve daily blood flow to the penis without using constriction rings.
Available with either Pump Head!
- Morpheus® Rehab Manual System $289.99
- Morpheus® Rehab Electronic System $339.99
Morpheus® Rehab System is a great daily trainer if you are recovering from prostate cancer treatments*, preparing for a penile implant, if you just want to expand your tissues after a penile implant, or after penile curvature surgery.
This pump option is best for Men who want to improve daily blood flow to the penis without using constriction rings.
Morpheus® VED Systems offer a free, 3 -year warranty.
It is recommended that men use the device every day. Maintaining suction by holding the tube over the penis after the erection is obtained for 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat this daily, or at least 3 times a week for one year. This will gradually and incrementally restore and improve sexual response. Always follow protocols from your physician if suggested otherwise.
*If you are Post-Prostate Surgery, start this therapy at week 4-5 following your Prostate Surgery. Continue therapy for the next 18 months.
A little more about the Morpheus© VED Systems:
The Morpheus© VED System is the ultimate medical grade Vacuum Erection Device used to create an erection in men with erectile dysfunction, to help with erection rehabilitation, and poor circulation. It is also used before and after penile implant surgery to optimize surgical results. This device was carefully designed to consider, high quality, comfort, appearance, and strength, all while still being easy to use.
What is a Vacuum Erection Device (Penis Pump)?
Vacuum Erection Systems (VED) are designed to help millions of men suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) with greater than 90% satisfaction in various studies.
The vacuum is placed over the penis and generates negative pressure in the tubing surrounding the penis. This pressure safely draws blood into the penile corpora cavernosa, resulting in rigidity of the penis. A constriction ring is then slid onto the base of the penis to maintain the erection and to prevent venous leakage. It may take several weeks for you to become fully comfortable with the device, practice is important.
Did you know? More than 40 million American men suffer from ED of various causes. Medical grade VED systems are an excellent drug-free and non-invasive option to obtain satisfactory erection.
Who can benefit from using a Vacuum Erection Device?
- Men who are unable to obtain or maintain an adequate erection to their satisfaction due to stress or excitement. (rings are often suggested)
- Men to assist in regaining and rehabilitating penile functioning after prostate surgery or radiation.
- Men with curvature of penis (Peyronie’s Disease). A VED can encourage modeling of the scar tissue and can help reduce risk of loss of length as a consequence of Peyronie’s disease or correction surgery.
- Pre- and Post-penile implant (prosthesis) surgery to increase flaccid stretch length and facilitate easier corporal insertion.
What are the benefits of using a Vacuum Erection Device (VED)?
- They are a non-invasive route and natural alternative to using medication that often have unwanted side-effects.
- They are over the counter; you do not need a prescription to purchase a medical grade VED.
- They are not painful when used correctly.
- They have a high success rate. VEDs are designed to help men suffering with Erectile Dysfunction and have a greater than, 90% satisfaction rating in various studies.
- They provide quick results. In most cases, pumping for 1-2 minutes is sufficient to product an erection.
Precautions of Safe Use: It is recommended to follow these precautions in order to not cause any injury. Consult a doctor or urologist if you are displaying erectile dysfunction signs to ensure your symptoms are not a cause of a more serious condition. If you are taking large quantities of blood thinners or aspirin, if you have Sickle Cell Trait, Sickle Cell Disease, prolonged erections or other diseases associated with changes in blood clotting, do not use vacuum therapy until consulting a doctor.