Pjur® med Hydro (formally called REPAIR) glide is a water-based intimate personal lubricant with regenerative hyaluron for dry and stressed vaginal mucosa. Hyaluron has the ability to bind large amounts of water and to provide better than average lubrication. Hyaluron enables optimal regeneration of the skin.
Gentle and effective, Pjur Med Hydro Glide helps nature moisturize and lubricate the vaginal area for women who are experiencing dryness and skin irritation, which can make sex painful and can even make daily living activities uncomfortable and difficult to carry out. This delicate, water-based personal lubricant includes hyaluronan, a natural lubricant. Gentle enough for daily use, Pjur Med Hydro Glide is completely safe for use with latex condoms and is hypoallergenic.
This water-based personal lubricant contains no preservatives and enhances the natural lubrication of sensitive skin. It contains no synthetic colors, perfumes or paraffin and is oil and fat free. Its neutral taste and color mean that it can be used with total discretion. Pjur Med Hydro Glide isn’t sticky or tacky and provides long-lasting relief. Just a few drops will leave the skin feeling soft and silky smooth.
- With regenerating and moisturizing hyaluron
- For dry and stressed skin in the genital area
- Soft, long-lasting lubrication
Directions for use
Apply to any area of the body where extra moisture is desired. Suitable for daily use. Compatible with latex condoms.
Available in: 3.4 FL.OZ
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why are these Pjur Med Lubricants different than other lubricants?
- Quality – Made in Germany. All pjur products are made in Germany using selected, pure ingredients and subjected to strict quality control. Certifications, external tests and seals of approval from independent organizations confirm this claim.
- Expert in lubricants. pjur has 20 years of experience in the development of intimate products world-wide, especially our premium lubricants.
- Customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is secured by product safety and product quality. There can be no compromise, particularly when it comes to products for the sensitive genital area. In more than 50 countries around the world pjur products stand alone in our guarantee of quality and safety.
What is the difference between water based and silicone based?
- pjur water-based lubricants are synonymous with providing soothing moisture to the skin and protect against loss of moisture during use. The formulation is absorbed by the outer layers of the skin and gives a pleasant feeling, of smooth silkiness without becoming sticky or tacky.
- pjur silicone-based lubricants are particularly suitable for the most extremely sensitive skin / mucosa. Silicone molecules do not penetrate the skin, but remain on the surface where they create a long-lasting lubrication and a silky smooth feeling on the skin that will last until you decide to wash it off. They contain no preservatives, are allergy-friendly and dermatologically excellent.
Why are pjur products more expensive than other similar products?
- The makers of Pjur believe that they offer very good value for money. Compared to another conventional water- based product, pjur has up to six times longer glide time. :o For example our pjur med Premium Glide yields a much longer per use life and thus it is not as rapidly used up as other products. A less expensive product will not last as long as a pjur lubricant – which means having to make more frequent purchases in the long run.
What is the shelf life of pjur lubricants?
- As a rule, pjur lubricants have a shelf life of 5 years, thanks to the degree of purity of the ingredients. A concrete best-before date (shelf life) is indicated on every package and shows the time by which the product should be used.