PreLONG is sold in 120 Capsules/1 Bottle. One Bottle is a two-month supply!
PreLONG is a supplement for male performance enhancement and is a proprietary blend of St John’s Wort and L-Citrulline. This supplement was specifically formulated by Judson Brandeis MD, Board-Certified Urologist and Male Sexual Medicine expert, to treat Premature Ejaculation (PE).
PE is a common male sexual issue that affects one in four men. St John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) has been shown in multiple clinical studies to improve PE with minimal side effects. L-Citrulline has potent Nitric Oxide Boosting properties which has been demonstrated to improve blood flow to the penis. The combination results in firmer and longer lasting erections!
Take PreLONG to PreLONG your Pleasure. Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet per day.
Premature ejaculation is a common condition in men. Low levels of Serotonin in the brain have been associated with rapid ejaculation. A natural extract of St. John’s Wort called Hyperforin has been demonstrated pharmacologically to inhibit serotonin reuptake and delay ejaculation. Combined with the potent Nitric Oxide Booster, L-Citrulline, one table of PreLONG per day will help you go Longer and Stronger without the side effects of SSRI anti-depressants like sedation, anticholinergic reactions, gastrointestinal disturbances and sexual dysfunction.
PreLONG Frequently Asked Questions :
How many do I take per day?
The recommended dose is one pill per day. It is safe to take up to 3 pills per day
- How long does it take to work?
- You should notice a difference after taking PreLONG for 1-2 weeks
- What will I notice?
- You should notice that you can increase the time to ejaculation by 1-3 minutes.
- You may also notice an improvement in mood
- Many people taking St John’s Wort sleep more soundly
- How does St John’s Wort work to increase time to ejaculation?
- St John’s Wort is a natural selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Serotonin is an important factor in ejaculation and by increasing serotonin, you can increase the time until climax.
- Can I just take regular St. John’s Wort?
- PreLONG contains a particular extract of Hypercurium Perforatum that is a natural selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor without the typical side effects of pharmaceutical SSRIs. Regular St. John’s Wort would contain Hyperacin which can have side effects like sedation, GI disturbance and sexual dysfunction.
- What is L-Citrulline?
- L-Citrulline is extracted from fermented Watermelon Rind. It is converted by the kidney into L-Arginine which is a potent Nitric Oxide Booster. Nitric Oxide is the signaling molecule your body uses to dilate arteries and increase circulation.
- What else is St. John’s Wort used for?
- John’s Wort is used to improve mood and even for mild to moderate depression.
- It is also used to improve sleep at night, decrease rheumatic pain including gout, improve seasonal effective disorder.
- What are the side effects of St. John’s Wort?
- Side effects are usually mild and include stomach upset, fatigue, headache, dry mouth, dizziness, and skin rash. It can also increase skin sensitivity to light.
- Can you take PreLONG with other medications?
- St John’s Wort is known to interact with the cytochrome p-450 system, the body’s primary site of drug break-down. By increasing the activity of the CYP 450 system, St John’s Wort can result in increased or decreased breakdown of other drugs, changing their effectiveness. The dose of St John’s Wort in PreLONG is relatively low and the risk of interaction is relatively small.