If you or someone you know suffers from vaginal dryness and skin irritation that can make sex uncomfortable and even make daily activities difficult, you should try Pjur Med Natural Glide. Available at a low cost with fast shipping from the Urology Health Store, this product is a mild, water-based personal lubricant that’s extremely gentle. Its nature-based preservatives help your body provide natural lubrication of sensitive skin.
Pjur®med NATURAL glide (water- based) is specifically formulated for dry skin. The natural and nature-based formula with pure vegetable glycerin provides additional moisture and long-lasting lubrication. Protects and soothes dry skin. Especially suitable for sensitive mucous membranes.
- with vegan ingredients
- Protects sensitive skin/mucosa
- Ideal for daily use
Hypoallergenic and safe for use with latex condoms, this personal lubricant is so gentle that it’s perfect for daily use. It features medical-grade ingredients such as pure and natural plant glycerin and a unique formula that make it a top choice for lubrication and moisturizing. Although ideal for extra-sensitive skin, this product is suitable for all skin types.
It only takes a few drops for this product to work, meaning that you’ll save money using it in addition to getting long-lasting relief. It’s not sticky and requires no messy clean-up and leaves the skin feeling soft and silky smooth.
Available in: 3.4 FL.OZ
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why are these Pjur Med Lubricants different than other lubricants?
- Quality – Made in Germany. All pjur products are made in Germany using selected, pure ingredients and subjected to strict quality control. Certifications, external tests and seals of approval from independent organizations confirm this claim.
- Expert in lubricants. pjur has 20 years of experience in the development of intimate products world-wide, especially our premium lubricants.
- Customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is secured by product safety and product quality. There can be no compromise, particularly when it comes to products for the sensitive genital area. In more than 50 countries around the world pjur products stand alone in our guarantee of quality and safety.
What is the difference between water based and silicone based?
- pjur water-based lubricants are synonymous with providing soothing moisture to the skin and protect against loss of moisture during use. The formulation is absorbed by the outer layers of the skin and gives a pleasant feeling, of smooth silkiness without becoming sticky or tacky.
- pjur silicone-based lubricants are particularly suitable for the most extremely sensitive skin / mucosa. Silicone molecules do not penetrate the skin, but remain on the surface where they create a long-lasting lubrication and a silky smooth feeling on the skin that will last until you decide to wash it off. They contain no preservatives, are allergy-friendly and dermatologically excellent.
Why are pjur products more expensive than other similar products?
- The makers of Pjur believe that they offer very good value for money. Compared to another conventional water- based product, pjur has up to six times longer glide time. 😮 For example our pjur med Premium Glide yields a much longer per use life and thus it is not as rapidly used up as other products. A less expensive product will not last as long as a pjur lubricant – which means having to make more frequent purchases in the long run.
What is the shelf life of pjur lubricants?
- As a rule, pjur lubricants have a shelf life of 5 years, thanks to the degree of purity of the ingredients. A concrete best-before date (shelf life) is indicated on every package and shows the time by which the product should be used.