PJUR MED® Sensitive Glide (Water-Based)
German-made water-based formula
Pjur®med SENSITIVE (water-based) glide is specifically developed for very sensitive mucous membranes in the genital area. Glycerin, parabens, and preservative agents were therefore deliberately left out to make the formula as neutral as possible thus ensuring maximum compatibility with mucous membranes.
Pjur Med Sensitive Glide offers long-lasting moisture and lubrication and helps women who suffer from vaginal dryness, painful sexual intercourse and skin irritation. Made in Germany of the purest ingredient.
This dermatologically safe product is available from the Urology Health Store in a convenient 3.4 FL.OZ container at a very competitive price.
- No preservatives, paraben & glycerin free
- For very sensitive mucous membrane in the genital area
- Dermatologically safe
Directions for use
Apply to any area of the body where extra moisture is desired. Suitable for daily use. Compatible with latex condoms.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why are these Pjur Med Lubricants different than other lubricants?
- Quality – Made in Germany. All pjur products are made in Germany using selected, pure ingredients and subjected to strict quality control. Certifications, external tests and seals of approval from independent organizations confirm this claim.
- Expert in lubricants. pjur has 20 years of experience in the development of intimate products world-wide, especially our premium lubricants.
- Customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is secured by product safety and product quality. There can be no compromise, particularly when it comes to products for the sensitive genital area. In more than 50 countries around the world pjur products stand alone in our guarantee of quality and safety.
What is the difference between water based and silicone based?
- pjur water-based lubricants are synonymous with providing soothing moisture to the skin and protect against loss of moisture during use. The formulation is absorbed by the outer layers of the skin and gives a pleasant feeling, of smooth silkiness without becoming sticky or tacky.
- pjur silicone-based lubricants are particularly suitable for the most extremely sensitive skin / mucosa. Silicone molecules do not penetrate the skin, but remain on the surface where they create a long-lasting lubrication and a silky smooth feeling on the skin that will last until you decide to wash it off. They contain no preservatives, are allergy-friendly and dermatologically excellent.
Why are pjur products more expensive than other similar products?
- The makers of Pjur believe that they offer very good value for money. Compared to another conventional water- based product, pjur has up to six times longer glide time. 😮 For example our pjur med Premium Glide yields a much longer per use life and thus it is not as rapidly used up as other products. A less expensive product will not last as long as a pjur lubricant – which means having to make more frequent purchases in the long run.
What is the shelf life of pjur lubricants?
- As a rule, pjur lubricants have a shelf life of 5 years, thanks to the degree of purity of the ingredients. A concrete best-before date (shelf life) is indicated on every package and shows the time by which the product should be used.