Back in stock!
The Morpheus© VED System is the ultimate medical grade Vacuum Erection Device used to create an erection in men with erectile dysfunction, to help with erection rehabilitation, and poor circulation. It is also used before and after penile implant surgery to optimize surgical results. This device was carefully designed to consider, high quality, comfort, appearance, and strength, all while still being easy to use.
Why Consider the Electronic Version of the Morpheus Pumps?
Long lasting, Rechargeable pump head with built in lithium-ion battery (USB power cord included)
Immediate suction quickly activated by the push of a button.
Simple, effective, and virtually silent
The vacuum is placed over the penis and generates negative pressure in the tubing surrounding the penis. This pressure safely draws blood into the penile corpora cavernosa, resulting in rigidity of the penis. A constriction ring is then slid onto the base of the penis to maintain the erection and to prevent venous leakage. It may take several weeks for you to become fully comfortable with the device, practice is important.
The Morpheus© VED includes the following parts:
- 1 Cylinder Tube
- 1 Pump Head (electric operated)
- Air Release button located on pump head
- 2 Size Adaptor Bushings
- Large Adaptor = 1 ¾ inch inner diameter
- Small Adaptor = 1 ½ inch inner diameter
- 1 Loading Cone with a helpful ring loader.
- 4 Constriction Rings – Sizes 1,2,3, and 4.
Size 1 = Inside Diameter of 16 mm
Size 2 = Inside Diameter of 18 mm
Size 3 = inside Diameter of 20 mm
Size 4 = Inside Diameter of 22 mm
- 1 Tube of Water-Based Lubricant
- 1 Storage Bag with foam cushions
- 1 User Manual
- USB power cord included with electric system. Wall Charger Block not provided
with BONUS RINGS!
3 Spartan Constriction Rings – Sizes A, B, & C.
- A = 8mm
- B = 10 mm
- C = 11.5 mm
We offer FREE 15-30 minute convenient individual one on one LIVE video VED instructional classes via SKYPE and Zoom. Available by Appointment from 1-3 pm U.S. Eastern time, Monday-Friday. Call 301.378.8433 for an appointment.
What is a Vacuum Erection Device (Penis Pump)?
Vacuum Erection Systems (VED) are designed to help millions of men suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) with greater than 90% satisfaction in various studies.
Did you know? More than 40 million American men suffer from ED of various causes. Medical grade VED systems are an excellent drug-free and non-invasive option to obtain satisfactory erection.
Who can benefit from using a Vacuum Erection Device?
- Men who are unable to obtain or maintain an adequate erection to their satisfaction due to stress or excitement.
- Men to assist in regaining and rehabilitating penile functioning after prostate surgery or radiation.
- Men with curvature of penis (Peyronie’s Disease). A VED can encourage modeling of the scar tissue and can help reduce risk of loss of length as a consequence of Peyronie’s disease or correction surgery.
- Pre- and Post-penile implant (prosthesis) surgery to increase flaccid stretch length and facilitate easier corporal insertion.
What are the benefits of using a Vacuum Erection Device (VED)?
- They are a non-invasive route and natural alternative to using medication that often have unwanted side-effects.
- They are over the counter; you do not need a prescription to purchase a medical grade VED.
- They are not painful when used correctly.
- They have a high success rate. VEDs are designed to help men suffering with Erectile Dysfunction and have a greater than, 90% satisfaction rating in various studies.
- They provide quick results. In most cases, pumping for 1-2 minutes is sufficient to product an erection.
Precautions of Safe Use: It is recommended to follow these precautions in order to not cause any injury. Consult a doctor or urologist if you are displaying erectile dysfunction signs to ensure your symptoms are not a cause of a more serious condition. If you are taking large quantities of blood thinners or aspirin, if you have Sickle Cell Trait, Sickle Cell Disease, prolonged erections or other diseases associated with changes in blood clotting, do not use vacuum therapy until consulting a doctor.
MORPHEUS© VED Systems offer a free, 3-year warranty.