AFFIRM – Male Performance Booster (Dietary Supplement)
AFFIRM is a daily, circulation-boosting supplement that supports a man’s bedroom performance and health.
It was created by physicians to increase the effectiveness of shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction. AFFIRM is an all-natural daily supplement scientifically proven to help men improve their sexual performance and health. AFFIRM was created by Dr. Judson Brandeis, voted Top Urologist in the SF Bay Area and Expert in Sexual Medicine, to promote healthy blood flow to the penis.
- With ingredients scientifically shown to enhance male performance
- 100% Natural Nitric Oxide Booster
- Safe and effective daily supplement
- Complements the effects of Shockwave Therapy
- Made of all-natural ingredients
- Pharmaceutical grade with no additives or preservatives
- Helps elevate Athletic Performance
- Supports Brain Circulation to promote mental sharpness
- 5-week supply (150 Tablets)
- Made in the U.S.A.
AFFIRM utilizes “pharmaceutical grade” ingredients, L-Citrulline, Red Beet Extract, Asian Ginseng & Muira Puama to improve blood flow resulting in firmer erections and increased stamina.
Some men may notice the effect within a few days of use.
How does Affirm help with ED?
Affirm helps you achieve strong erections by increasing blood flow to your penis. When you get an erection, blood flows into your penis and is temporarily trapped there, creating pressure in the surrounding chambers that causes your penis to expand. When you have ED, this process is interrupted.
AFFIRM helps men achieve strong and hard erections by increasing blood flow to their penis. When you get an erection, blood flows into your penis and is temporarily trapped there, creating pressure in the surrounding chambers that causes your penis to expand. When you have ED, this process is interrupted.
The dose recommended during treatment with Shock Wave Therapy is 2 pills twice a day. After treatment, the recommended dose is 2 pills per day with or without food.
AFFIRM is 100% Natural and pure with no additives or preservatives.
AFFIRM’s Natural Ingredients
- L-Citrulline: an amino acid that produces Nitric Oxide, a chemical that improves blood vessel health and increases blood flow.
- Beet Root: an antioxidant that is also a potent source of Nitric Oxide.
- Asian Ginseng: Used in many studies on ED.
- Muira Puama: A Brazilian herb known as potency wood.
L-Citrulline is a substance called a non-essential amino acid. Your kidneys change L-Citrulline into another amino acid called L-Arginine and a chemical called Nitric Oxide. These compounds are important to your heart and blood vessel health, and Nitric Oxide improves circulation which is the secret to hard, firm, healthy erections.
You might be wondering why AFFIRM® has L-Citrulline rather than L-Arginine. As it turns out, L-Arginine is broken down by the intestines and does not make it into the blood stream intact. Instead, L-Citrulline goes into the kidneys where it is rapidly converted into L-Arginine.
That’s why L-Citrulline is the better choice for men looking to produce strong, hard erections. Scientific studies have proven L-Citrulline supplementation increases blood levels of L-Arginine more effectively than supplementation of L-Arginine alone. L-Citrulline can actually reverse blood vessel lining dysfunctions by activating another very important compound for growing blood vessels called vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF).
VEGF repairs and improves the function of the blood vessels throughout the body, including within the corpus cavernosum, the sponge-like regions of erectile tissue that contain most of the blood in the penis during penile erection.
It has been scientifically demonstrated that L-Citrulline improves erectile hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction, and improved penile blood pressures and Nitric Oxide levels in rat experimental models.
L-Citrulline is safe with no reported side effects. However, the supplement may affect the way certain drugs work in your body. Do not take this supplement if you are taking nitrates for heart disease. Be aware that L-Citrulline in combination with ED drugs may lower your blood pressure and you should consult your doctor before combining the two.
Eating beet root extract has three main benefits:
- As a source of nitrate, ingesting beet root provides a natural means of increasing nitric oxide (NO) availability in the blood stream, which improves blood pressure and improves the function of the endothelium (or lining) of blood vessels. Increased blood flow into the penis increases erectile firmness.
- Beet root is an exceptionally rich source of anti-oxidant compounds which protect cellular components from oxidative injury. They suppress radical formation and directly scavenge reactive oxygen and nitrogen species. This protects against oxidative damage to DNA, lipid and protein structures. The antioxidant capacity of beet root juice is higher than almost all fruit and vegetable juices.
- Beet root, a natural NO donor, has been explored as a nutritional approach to preserve or restore endothelial function. Because NO mediates many of the endothelium’s functions, a depletion of NO availability that occurs with aging has been singled out as the principal cause of endothelial dysfunction. Replacing NO slows and in some cases reverses the aging process of blood vessels.
Asian Ginseng has been investigated as a treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED). One pilot study using 60 patients with mild to moderate ED were given 3g of Korean Red Ginseng in three daily doses of 1g with meals for 12 weeks. Korean Red Ginseng appeared to be effective, with 66.6% of the patients in the KRG group reported improved erections while the placebo group was not significantly different from baseline. Another blinded study with a larger sample (86) noted that regular Panax Ginseng over a period of 8 weeks, dosed at 1,000mg twice daily (daily dose totaling 2g) found significant improvements in erectile function as assessed by the same rating scale.
A systemic review conducted on Korean Red Ginseng assessing seven randomized controlled trials found consistent benefits associated with Red Ginseng Extract, with doses ranging from 600mg taken thrice a day (totaling 1,800mg) in four studies or 900mg taken thrice daily (totaling 2,700mg) in two studies (one cited here). The conclusion was that there is a moderate level of evidence currently that Panax Ginseng has potential in helping erectile function (with implications on psychogenic erectile dysfunction as well as vascular) and appears to be more well researched than other herbs catered to promote erectile function; still needs some stronger research though.
The herbs Muira Puama (commonly known as Potency Wood) grows in regions surrounding Brazil and is said to enhance sexual function, especially in older men. It has usage as both a vitality and sexuality enhancer as well as a nerve tonic, treating chronic degenerative nervous ailments by the Amazonian people. Two studies on Muira Puama and sexuality in humans noted improvements, although conclusions drawn from these two are limited due to the inclusion of Ginkgo Biloba. Studies show a small to moderate improvement in sexuality in both genders affecting approximately 2/3rds of participants. One study conducted in men using 1000-1500mg of a 4:1 extract of Muira Puama noted that 51% of respondents reported an improvement in erectile function after 2 weeks of usage.