CathWear: Innovative and Patented Medical Underwear
Revolutionary undergarment system compatible with Suprapubic, Foley, Nephrostomy, and Biliary catheter leg bags. CathWear supports up to (2) 600ml leg bags.
Available in 4 Sizes! Unisex Design!
CathWear allows you to comfortably carry your leg bags in the underwear's pockets and securely manage your tubing while eliminating the discomfort of velcro straps and plastic-to-skin contact.
Features of CathWear
- Wear shorts or skirts again during hot summer days
- Drain your bags without ever taking them out of the CathWear pockets
- Stay active and enjoy the gym knowing your bags won’t slide down your legs
- Wash CathWear just like the rest of your underwear, it's machine washable
CathWear System Includes:
- Cath-Pockets: The two-pocket system allows patients to simply place their bags into the secure and spacious Cath-Pockets. This technology eliminates skin-to-plastic contact and does away with the outdated Velcro strap or elastic band system that restricts blood flow.
- Cath-Tract: With the Cath-Tract system, all of your tubes will be safely concealed and secured. There is also a Velcro opening on the Cath-Tract for easy tubing placement, benefiting those with dexterity loss due to rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis.
Breathable and fast-drying fabric conforms to your shape for comfort. Elastic waistband provides a comfortable, secure fit. Garment can be machine washed and placed in the dryer.
- Compatible with a biliary drainage catheter
- Compatible with a foley drainage catheter
- Compatible with a suprapubic drainage catheter
- Compatible with a nephrostomy drainage catheter
Medium 32"/34", Large 36"/38", X-Large 40"/42", 2X-Large 44"/46"