- Made in the USA.
- Daily Vacuum Trainer/ Daily Penis Vacuum Enlarger
- Ideal for daily therapy after prostate surgery or pre-penile implant preparation and post-implant expansion of your penis chambers to add girth!
- Comfortable Adapter Bushings included with your Cylinder Tube
- Constriction Rings and Cone not included
Available in either Pump versions:
- Spartan® Rehab Manual System $204.99
Spartan® Rehab Automatic (Battery) System $309.99
- Three (3) AA Batteries Included
Spartan® Rehab System is a great daily trainer if you are recovering from prostate cancer treatments*, preparing for a penis implant, if you just want to expand your tissues after a penis implant, or after penile curvature surgery.
This pump option is best for Men who want to improve daily blood flow to the penis without using constriction rings.
Turn to Spartan® Rehab, which includes Comfortable Adapter Bushings for easy application.
Spartan® VED Systems offer a free, 3 -year warranty. (See User Manual for Details)
It is recommended that men use the device every day. Maintaining suction by holding the tube over the penis after the erection is obtained for 3 to 10 minutes. Repeat this daily for one year. This will gradually and incrementally restore and improve sexual response. This FDA-registered medical device.
*If you are Post-Prostate Surgery, Start this therapy at week 4-5 following your Prostate Surgery. Continue therapy for the next 18 months.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q- Can I use this before and after a penile implant?
- Yes, the Spartan® Rehab is great for daily rehabilitation when considering pre AND post -penile implant.
Q-Can I use Constriction Rings with this Device?
- Yes, but it is recommended to purchase the Spartan® Constriction Ring – Starter Option Pack, and a Spartan® Cone.
Q- How often should I use the Spartan® Rehab?
- It is recommended that men use the device every day. Maintaining suction by holding the tube over the penis after the erection is obtained for 3 to 10 minutes. Repeat this daily for one year. This will gradually and incrementally restore and improve sexual response. This FDA-registered medical device.
Q-Should I choose the Battery Pump Head or the Manual Pump Head?
- Battery Pumps are a little bit more convenient, you can easily push a button to create the suction. This option may be easier for men with arthritis or hand problems.
- Manual Pumps are often less expensive and can create an equal amount of suction just as the Battery versions. Manual systems allow you to be in more control of the pumping “speed”. They are also virtually silent!
Manual (Hand) Rehab Pump System, Automatic(Battery) Rehab Pump System